Cleaning isn’t just about sweeping floors and dusting: the process requires much more care from those who want to get the job done properly. Perhaps you put love into getting all the spots cleaned, but in some cases, some locations could end up ignored in the process. Before you start checking everywhere like crazy, I’d recommend you to sit and continue reading.
Then again, no, you weren’t careless while cleaning. It’s a mistake everyone makes at a certain point after cleaning for so long. Now, the real deal, check these neglected spots you probably missed:
- Blinds & Curtains: These two can catch more dust and dirt than any floor. If the air in your house feels cumbersome and dusty, you probably skipped cleaning these. Make sure you wash and clean these two on a weekly basis to avoid gathering dirt.
- Computer Keyboards: You must be thinking this is somewhat unnecessary to clean, but the truth is that these gather almost the same bacteria that your toilet has (seriously, they do!). Clean these weekly, use screen wipe to take all that bacteria off and use a small brush to get the grime that can linger under every key.
- Trash cans: Another spot that’s ignored because of its constant use. The trash cans are a source of disease and threatening bacteria that, if not controlled, causes serious health problems. Scrub these cans and rinse them out with water, then apply disinfectant. Make sure to do this procedure each time you take the trash out.
- Door frames: Dust gets to the most unexpected places, and door frames are an example of it. Check the high-up spots in your door frames; they might be filled with dust in there. Use a feather duster of a vacuum to leave these dust-free and make sure to do a biweekly cleaning up there.
- Washing machine: This last one feels contradictory, right? But there’s logic in it! After cleaning, the washing machine ends up absorbing some of the bacteria the clothes leave after being washed. The best option to clean them is to pour a mix of white vinegar with some baking soda into the washer, then turn the cycle on “hot” and off you go!
As you can see, most of these weren’t the ones you typically check and clean, which is why I listed them here! If you worry about details and spots like these, do the cleaning and maintain them spotless at all times. This is what the team of Sky Image Group is capable of doing; they’re professionals in household, office and workplace maintenance. Be sure to call them if you need a service that excels in quality who check every single spot you might miss.
Adress: 7243 NW 54th St Miami, FL 33166
Phone Number: +1 305.407.1700